If you missed Part 1 of this blog post, be sure to check it out by CLICKING HERE!
What We Packed
I tried to pack as much as possible in our one cooler to not only save money but also time. Here is a basic list of what we packed:
- Spring Water ( When traveling, you We brought a 5 gallon jug of spring water from our local spring and a pitcher to fill our glass water bottles every morning for the day.)
- Water Bottles ( We love the Saratoga Water Bottles because 1.) they are glass and so you don’t have to worry about bad estrogens leaching from the plastic and 2.) you can refill them! )
- 2 Empty Nutri-bullet cups ( To soak the coconut milk and chia seeds in)
- Chia seeds ( I brought a bag and then would soak our chia seeds every night in coconut milk for breakfast the next morning. Thankfully our hotel room did end up having a mini fridge!)
- Coconut milk ( This had to be refrigerated. )
- Navitas Organics Cacao Powder, 16 Ounce
- Divine Organics Maca Powder – Certified Organic
- Bee pollen (from our local health food store)
- Measuring spoons
- Organic lemons
- Bragg Usda Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 Fluid Ounce
- Organic Wheat Grass Powder
- Krill Oil
- Vitamin D3
- MSM (my husband takes these daily to decalcify his body. Click HERE to learn more )
- Prescript-Assist Probiotics – 2 daily
- Sunwarrior – Sol Good Protein Bar, Salted Caramel, 12 Pack( We usually stay away from most health food bars as most are loaded with high amounts of sugar, tree nuts (which I’m intolerant to) carbohydrates – specifically oats, and filler ingredients that aren’t healthy. Since we needed something to snack on that was non perishable and lower in carbs and sugar as we eat a keto-type diet, we settled on these bars. No, they don’t have perfectly clean ingredients. However, it was our best bet.)
- Utensils (forks, spoons, 1 sharp knife to cute the lemons)
- Pre-washed lettuce/salad greens
- Pre-shredded/sliced Veggies for quick assembly of salads (put in bags)- carrots, red onion, etc.
- Avocados ( we brought a TON! Some that were ripe and some that were close to being ripe…)
- Italian Salad Dressing ( I made a bottle of home-made dressing to ensure healthy oil and ingredients )
- Perky Jerky 100% Grass-Fed Beef Jerky
- Purely Elizabeth Probiotic Gluten-Free Granola, Chocolate Sea Salt
Click HERE to order the BEST Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar!
What We Bought in New Jersey
After living on bars and salads for two days, we realized we needed more calories. Especially since we were jumping and dancing like crazy people throughout each session along with the rest of the 13,ooo people that attended!
So we looked up a Whole Foods and found one down the road from where the conference was held. Thank goodness! It was here that we bought the following items for our last two days of the conference:
- Applegate, Organic Herb Turkey, Applegate Pepperoni, and Applegate Salami (we never buy this stuff so this was a real treat! Applegate is our favorite brand as it is all organic, casein free, nitrate free, gluten free, sugar free and dairy free)
- goat cheese (Although we avoid cow dairy products, we occasionally have goat dairy)
- Siete Lime Flavor Tortilla Chips, Grain Free
- Saratoga Spring Water ( We drank all our 5 gallons by this point and so bought a few more pints to last us through the weekend)
I hope you found this post helpful! Be sure to leave any thoughts or question you might have below in the comments section.
Thanks for reading!